HOW TO DELETE A 1XBET ACCOUNT –EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Good afternoon. Do you know how to remove one of my accounts at 1xbet? Yes, I’m not planning to quit betting! There was a time where I made a second account on 1xbet. Now , you must quickly erase it. How can i delete my 1xbet account
If you’ve registered a with 1xbet as a second account it is necessary to send feedback via email: . Send the administrator details about the game’s ID account.
Eliminate OR Delete1xbet’s account
If you wish to shut down your 1xbet’s account, you must not login to your account for 6 months. After that, your account will be removed automatically and all details about you will be removed permanently. Restoring the personal cabinet will not work until you sign up for with a brand new account. If, after a while, you decide to re-visit to register an account again, click the login link provided below and visit http://www.1xbet.com: www.1xbet.com website:
You can try to delete 1xbet account by sending a letter with an appeal to the e-mail: . However, we suggest to not delete your account. Maybe you’ll need to remove your betting history, the data that are associated with your account or an application that you have installed on your phone or PC.
If you aren’t planning to completely delete your account however, you would like to shut down and log out from your existing account follow the next step.
How do I close my 1xbet bank account?
In some instances, because of losses, you could choose to shut down your 1xbet casino account and put it away for good. We recommend closing your account at the time of closing the account you use for personal reasons.
You can then refrain from gambling for a few days then, when you are ready to try again then you only need to sign in to 1xbet.
Screenshot of how you can log out of 1Xbet.
To shut down an account at 1xbet and not delete it, navigate to the menu on your personal account and click ” Log Out“. If you’re using a mobile app then you can close the session by hitting the Log Out button, as shown in the image below, or delete the app by itself.
A case study of closing an account with 1xbet in the mobile application.
This can help protect your funds from losing money on rash bets. If you do decide to go back to bets on sporting events, you’ll be able to download the 1xbet app and visit the version that is official on BC. BC website.
Steps to Delete a 1xBet Account via Email
- Sign in to the email account you registered with your 1xBet account
- After the sign-in, you’ll have to compose an email message to be titled “Request to delete my account”
- As regards the content of the email message, you need to specify whether you want to close (delete) your 1xBet account permanently or only for a given period
- After composing the message, ensure you attach a copy of your passport or ID to the message before sending it
- Finally, send the email to 1xBet’s support team firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the above duly done, you can expect 1xBet’s support team to send you a reply regarding your request for account closure
Steps to Delete a 1xBet Account via a Live Chat
- Launch any browser on your device –PC, Android tab, smartphone, etc. –and visit the website of 1xBet. Here’s the URL of the official website http://1xbet.com . If you have the 1xBet mobile app installed on your smartphone, you may launch the app instead
- Submit your log-in details (password and email address or ID) in order to access your 1xBet account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears next, and then navigate to the live chat button on the right side
- Wait for the chat window to connect one of 1xBet’s customer care reps to you. Since 1xBet guarantees 24-hour customer support availability on all days, there’s a high chance that one of the bet company’s customer care agents will attend to you
- Once the customer care agent joins you in the live chat, state your intention to the agent. You should also give a clear reason as to why you’d like to close your 1xBet account
Before you attempt closing your 1xBet account, you have to be very sure that you’re no longer interested in using the account. If you only wish to avoid 1xBet in the meantime rather than close your account permanently, we advise that you follow the email route. While composing the email, don’t forget to state how long you want to render the account inactive.