Bet9ja is Nigeria’s leading website for sports betting –a claim the vast population of Nigerian punters can attest. Besides providing punters with a lovely array of gambling options, Bet9ja is admired for its old mobile app which avails punters the delight of hassle-free gambling from the comfort of their smartphones. Bet9ja’s old mobile app is still very much downloadable and one can reckon that numerous Nigerian punters are making good use of the app.
If you’re a Bet9ja customer and would like to place bets and perform other betting-related tasks on your smartphone, you might need this article to find out how you can safely download Bet9ja’s old mobile app.
Basically, this article reviews Bet9ja’s old mobile app with essential emphasis on the features of the app, how to download the app and how to place safe bets using the app.
Things You Can Do on Bet9ja’s Old Mobile App
Bet9ja’s old mobile app is packed with a handful of features which let punters access several gambling options inclusive of virtual games, online casinos, races, etc. In the light of Bet9ja’s punter-oriented features, below are the things punters can do using the site’s old mobile app:
- Simple and safe deposit of fund (for placing bets) and withdrawal of fund (on bets won)
- Simple placing of bets via your smartphone –this removes the need to visit a physical Bet9ja gambling shop before you can place your bets
- Placing bets on live games such as real-life football matches
- Checking your bet slips
- Playing Bet9ja casino
- Engaging in weekly prize giveaways
How to Download and Install Bet9ja’s Old Mobile App
Bet9ja’s old mobile app has been described as not only easy to use but also safe and efficient for the purposes that Bet9ja punters require of it. With optimum security guaranteed on the app, users can safely place their bets, deposit funds (for bet placement) and withdraw money on bets won.
Worthy of note is that the Bet9ja (old) app is a gambling app and like other gambling software tools, it isn’t available for download on Google Play Store. There’s a sanction by Google on certain categories of applications which gambling apps unfortunately fall under. With this, it’s literally impossible to download the app from the normal Google Play Store. To bypass this glitch however, you’ll have to download the app’s apk file. To download and install Bet9ja’s old mobile app, comply with the instructions below:
- Visit the link here to download the app apk file of Bet9ja’s old mobile app (Before downloading the apk file, ensure you’ve explored your Android phone’s settings and activated the option for allowing the installation of apps from unknown sources)
- With the download successful, you may locate the downloaded apk (on your phone) and launch it in order to install the old Bet9ja mobile app
- Once the installation is successful, launch old Bet9ja mobile app and sign in to begin using it
How to Place a Bet in Bet9ja’s Old Mobile App
- Open Bet9ja’s old app on your phone and choose bet from the app’s menu
- Specify your preferred tournament
- Select the preferred (sporting) event
- Specify the odds that will go into your bet –this will be eventually included in your bet slip
- Fill (in the required box) the amount you intend to place on your bet
- Once the bet placement is successful, your BET ID (for the staked game) will be presented to you
Notably, there are lots of links for the download of Bet9ja’s old mobile app apk file but some of these links might not be reliable. To be on a pretty safe side, endeavour to use the download link provided in this post.
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players in 2021 | Basketball’s Top Earners
With basketball being synonymous to a religion in America, it is inevitable that the fanatic appeal that this sport generates is matched by an equally humongous payroll to its stars. In this article we have compiled the 10 highest NBA stars in 2021.
The sums that will be given in this article are annual estimates of wages expressed in gross and were accounted by Forbes. These sums take into account income related to franchises and sponsors but do not take into account any contractual bonuses from players.
Want to be a basketball star, learn how to perfectly score a 3-pointer here.
Highest Paid NBA Players in 2021
10. Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers) = $39 million
While he is not among the best paid for his basketball income, his income from sponsors allows Damian Lillard to be among the highest paid basketball players on the planet. The majority of his sponsorship-related income comes from the Gatorade brand and his new drink Bolt24 of which he is the muse.
9. Chris Paul (Oklahoma City Thunder) = $40.1 million
While he has the 3rd biggest salary in the NBA, Chris Paul is not as bankable as other NBA players. Indeed, his 7 million advertising revenue is far from Kyrie Irving’s 17 million and Klay Thompson’s 15 million. That doesn’t stop him from being one of the highest paid players in the NBA.
8. Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets) = $ 43 million
Despite the fact that he is not among the top 10 best paid players for his basketball income, like Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving is still an icon of global basketball. His 17 million advertising revenue, obtained mainly from Nike and Pepsi, tell its own truth.
7. Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors) = $ 43.3 million
Injured to the Achilles tendon and absent from the basketball courts since the 2019 playoffs, Klay Thompson continues to sell without even punting a ball. Indeed, with 15 million in advertising revenue, he is one of the highest paid players in the NBA. His XXL contract with the Warriors is the major factor behind his 7th place on this ranking.
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks) = $ 49 million
Double MVP at only 26 years old, Giannis Antetokounmpo is already a world icon of this sport. Coming from a very disadvantaged background in Greece, his success and his career did not fail to interest the largest film industries. This is how Disney acquired the rights to make a film about the life of the world-renowned basketball player. Its sponsorship revenues therefore reach the sum of $ 22 million. A quite impressive figure, especially for a non-American.
5. James Harden (Brooklyn Nets) = $ 50 million
James Harden , who recently joined the Brooklyn Nets, is one of the league’s most expensive players. Indeed, he has a staggering salary commensurate with his talent. His 17 million advertising revenue makes him the 5th highest paid player in the NBA in 2021.
4. Russell Westbrook (Washington Wizards) = $ 58.1 million
Criticized but also adored, Russell Westbrook is a product and a name that is renowned being marketable, and for good reason. His contract with Nike pays him almost as much as his basketball income. In fact, he makes about 33 million in salary with the Wizards and 25 million in advertising revenue. He is therefore 4th in this ranking.
3. Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets) = $ 65.2 million
Considered by some to be the best player of the 2010s, Kevin Durant is also an icon of world basketball. Beyond his Nike-affiliated income, it is his investments in a start-up that allows him to have 34 million income related to sponsorship in 2021. Hats off!
2. Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors) = $ 74.4 million
While he already has a huge contract with the Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry is one of the NBA’s top earner because he is a most successful businessman. Indeed, with his collaboration with Audible (Amazon) and Unanimous Media, his production company, Stephen Curry already has his post-basketball reconversion. In addition, his contract with Under Armor is another laudable mouth-watering investment. All of his contracts and investments will allow him to earn $ 40 million in non-basketball income in 2021.
1. LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) = $ 95.4 million
Here is one of the richest sportsmen on the planet. LeBron James is paid at the height of his importance and legacy to basketball which has immortalised him as a model and icon. All of his qualities make him one of the most bankable products on the planet. The superstar’s release of a new Space Jam follows that made with Michael Jordan in 1996.
LeBron James is in a way Jordan’s heir for world basketball alongside the illustrious late Kobe Bryant. In any case, LeBron James is selling and his $ 64 million in income besides basketball is proof of that.
Betgaranteed Sure Bets of the Day
Betgaranteed Sure Bets of the day. Here are our top predictions.
Betgaranteed Sure Prediction For Today, we have 5 accurate football predictions guaranteed to put money in your pocket on a daily basis.
|11:00||IND||Istiqlol Dushanbe – Khujand||Over 1.5|
|13:00||EST||Vaprus Parnu – Tulevik Viljandi||Over 1.5|
|17:00||INT||FYR Macedonia – Netherlands||Over 1.5|
|18:00||NOR||Hodd 2 – Fram Larvik||Over 1.5|
|18:00||NOR||Oygarden – Rosenborg B||Over 1.5|
Want to learn how to predict yourself? Here are the best prediction sites in the world.
Football Rules and Regulations You Need to Know in 2021
Whether it’s a World Cup final, the Premier League or an amateur match, the laws of the game of football are the same at all levels with the primary goal being to maintain fairness in the most popular sport practice in the world.
From offside to the equipment of the players, what are the rules of football?
The first rules and laws of football date back to 1863
- It was in 1863 that the first official rules of football were created.
- A few years later, in 1886, the International Football Association Board (IFAB) was created. It is made up of the four countries of the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The objective of this association is to ensure compliance with the laws of the game.
- In 1913, FIFA, the International Federation of Association Football, joined the IFAB.
Safety of participants, integrity of the game, respect, these are the watchwords of the rules of the game.
Revision of the gaming laws by FIFA
In 2016, FIFA carried out a review of the Laws of the Game which resulted in a new official Laws of the Game 2018/2019 document one that governs the practice of football today.
National federations around the world are subject to these rules which have no other purpose than to preserve the spirit of the game.
What are the official dimensions of a football field?
Regarding the dimensions of the field, law 01 of football provides for a length of the touchline between 90m and 120m.
The goal line must be a minimum of 64m and a maximum of 75m. When it comes to international matches, these dimensions increase to between 100m-110m and 64m-75m respectively.
The land must be rectangular. It is divided into two halves marked by a center line. In the middle of this line is a circle with a radius of 9.15 m.
The dimensions of the football goal
Regarding football goals , the distance between the two posts is 7.32 m, while its height stands at 2.44 m.
Regulation of soccer balls
Law 02 of football asserts that the football must be spherical; with a circumference between 68 and 70 cm and a weight between 410 and 450 g at the start of the match.
Balls used in official competition matches must bear one of the following labels: FIFA Quality Pro, FIFA Quality, IMS International Match Standard.
This proves that they have been duly tested.
Rules relating to football teams
Law 03 of football refers to the players and the teams.
- Each team must consist of a maximum of eleven players.
- No match can continue if one of the teams has less than seven players.
- If changes of players are planned, the name of the substitutes must be communicated to the referee before the start of the match.
Law 04 on players’ equipment authorises that no participant should wear anything dangerous, such as jewelry.
Mandatory equipment during a football match
Mandatory equipment includes: jersey with sleeves, shorts, socks, shin guards, shoes.
As for the referees, they must have a whistle, a watch of yellow and red cards and a notebook.
Video arbitration assistance is now authorized. For matches where it is implemented (official matches), a viewing room is compulsory.
It houses the video assistant referee as well as the technicians.
Player offside, offside ball: what does the football law say?
Law 09 provides that the ball is out of play in the following two cases:
- when it has completely crossed the goal line or touchline
- when play has been stopped by the referee.
In all other situations, the ball is in play.
As for the player’s offside position, it is declared when any part of the player’s body is closer to the opponent’s goal line than the ball and the penultimate opponent.
The referee then awards an indirect free kick to the opposing team at the place where the infringement was committed. This is only valid inside the opposition’s half.
Faults and improprieties in football
Direct, indirect free kicks and penalty kicks are awarded by the referee following infringements committed during the game. The direct free kick concerns the following situations:
- Charge on the opponent
- Jump on the opponent
- Kick on an opponent, or even an attempt
- Pushing an opponent
- Hitting or trying to hit an opponent
- Tackle an opposing player
- Tripping an opponent, or just trying
As for the indirect free kick, it is signaled for the following faults:
- Playing in a dangerous way
- Obstructing the opponent without contact
- Preventing the opposing goalkeeper from releasing the ball from his hands
The faults punishable by a warning, yellow card or red card, relate to the following infractions:
- Delaying the resumption of play
- Showing blatant disapproval
- Deliberately leaving the pitch without the referee’s permission
- Not respecting the legal distance when taking a corner, a free kick or a throw-in
- Adopt unsportsmanlike behavior
Law on Penalty
A penalty kick is awarded in the following cases:
- If the player commits a fault punishable by a direct free kick in his own penalty area
- If the player commits an offense punishable by a direct free kick outside the field and within the framework of the game
When taking the penalty shoot-out, all players other than the shooter and the goalkeeper must be at least 9.15m from the penalty spot and outside the penalty area.
The Football Goal
Finally, since playing football means scoring goals, Law 10 of football provides that a goal is scored when the ball has completely crossed the goal line between the posts and under the crossbar.
The winning team is the one that has scored the most goals. Otherwise, the match is declared a draw
- Real Madrid Vs Villarreal Prediction & Match Preview
- Altay Vs Beşiktaş JK Prediction & Match Preview
- Sampdoria Vs SSC Napoli Prediction & Match Preview
- Sevilla Vs Valencia Prediction & Match Preview
- Bologna Vs Genoa Prediction & Match Preview
- Sporting Braga Vs Tondela Prediction & Match Preview
- Valencia Vs Real Madrid Prediction & Match Preview
- Aston Villa Vs Everton Prediction & Match Preview
- Hertha BSC Vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth Prediction & Match Preview
- Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Fenerbahçe Prediction & Match Preview
Articles6 months ago
Best Goalkeepers in the World 2021 – The Ultimate List
Articles6 months ago
Best Premier League Defenders| Best Defenders In EPL 2021
Articles6 months ago
Top Similar Alternatives To Erling Haaland Your Club Should Sign This Transfer Window
Articles5 months ago
Richest Football Clubs in the World 2021
Articles6 months ago
Richest Footballers in The World 2021
football predictions today4 months ago
Bayern Munich vs Augsburg prediction
football predictions today6 months ago
Best Prediction Sites In the World 2021 – The Ultimate List
Articles6 months ago
Best Dribblers in the World 2021 | Top 10 Dribblers in the World